Next class: May 14, 2017 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Level: All levels
Location: Brot Bakehouse School and Kitchen @ Brotbakery, 38 Meade Rd. Fairfax Vermont
Costs: $95 - includes coffee, tea and tasting lunch, plus hands-on instructions and all materials
Are you ready to try something new? Plant-based cakes desserts are the new culinary discovery and they push the boundries of everything you know about baking. Whether you love those creamy desserts and sliky cakes, but would like to stay away from dairy, or you just like to expand your culinary horizon, this class will get you started with everything you need to know. The theme in the spring class is "Citrus and Chocolate" Topics include:
- dairy-free baking
- raw food desserts
- how to substitute dairy in your favorite recipe
- using nuts and plants for everyday cooking and baking
- nutritional and culinary facts about raw and plant-based food
Best of all, you will go home with plenty of recipes and the knowledge of how to create easy, delicious plant-based desserts in your home kitchen.
Email us for class details and questions - sign up will available in the late spring on our class page
Please be aware of our cancellation policy:
- Full Payment is due upon registering for a class. We understand that there will be circumstances whereby you will need to cancel your course or change the date. Given two weeks or more notice we are happy to offer a full refund.
- If we need to postpone or cancel a class either a full refund will be given, or you can use your payment as a credit towards any future class.
- If you need to cancel last minute - two weeks or less of the class date - a full refund will be offered if we can refill your booking. Otherwise a 50% refund will be issued.